English site

I think bigmailbox would benefit from an english site, containing fully English bigmail packages with english install instructions.

I thinkk we should get a group of volunteers, and get something going.

I volunteer to help out as much as I can, I will host the site if needs be.

J

Jens Weber

ich hätte lust mit zu übersetzen.

hab ich dir ja schon des öfteren angeboten, patrick. ob nun die seite oder irgendwelche scripts :baby:...

i would help...

Okay, I propose we wait for bigmail 6, in the mean time ill set up a mini site which will host a forum and all, and well go from there.

pillhead said:
Okay, I propose we wait for bigmail 6, in the mean time ill set up a mini site which will host a forum and all, and well go from there.

I can host it if you need. I own www.webdefinity.com got a nice server setup. I can also help translate anything I can.

It would be nice to work-on my german :)

My aim is TheComputerGuy03

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
fluxinside said:
How far is version 6 into development? Anyone know when a stable release will be out?
Final will be available in about 2 months.

fluxinside said:
oh and does version 6 use smarty templates?
God, of course not!! I don't like smarty, sorry.

TheNakedMan said:
I am still up for helping with translating!
Yes, I would very much still like to create an English support site, though I think this is slightly hindered now b1gmail 6 is a "payed" product. I cant see how its feasible to create a site as we would have to work something with the owner so that people can buy the "English" version.

Plus I dont know if ill be upgrading, I provide a free email service with b1gmail, I dont really want to start paying out for it and if I was paying for a product, I'd expect it to be exactly what i want out of the box.

@pillhead
Personal i believe when you offer a free webmail service, then you should upgrade simply because v 6 is a professional product now, and your clients will thank you for doing so :)

I also want to offer this, and as soon as it will be released i will buy the full version.

The new version of b1g mail is coming from a long way....many hours are spend on coding and testing by patrick and all the others who helped out where they could.

When i order v6 it is for me more a way to say * Thank you Patrick* for all the the hours you did spend working for free.
!

It is time to give something back :]

just my 2 cents

HI
I suggest at this time to enroll a special part in this forum offer support to the new users ... and I am ready to help any new customer of b1g6 within the knoledge which I have