Some questions...

Hi,

I don't know if I'm writing in the right forum but my German is barely good enough to have been able to check the B1gMail programme and wanting to test it properly and eventually purchase it.

Here goes:

I did download a few weeks back a test version and I was emailed the key but, after having installed the Ion extensions, I tried to set it up but it tells me that the files were expired. I tried to browse the documentation but, as I said, my german is very poor.

After having looked at dozens of alternatives (GPL & Commercial), B1gMail remains one of the best for the price tag and even if I have to translate the interface in French and Italian, I still would like to give it a try. The Programme would fill the need of all my customers and if I understood correctly the purchasing pages, the programme would not be encrypted and 100% customisable after purchase.

Is there some setup instructions in English, French, Italian or Spanish?

Kind Regards

Ian

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
Hi,

the full version of b1gMail is unencoded and comes with full customizable source code. The trial version has expired, we're going to upload a new one in a few days.
Setup is very easy, you can change the language to English to get English instructions during setup. You can create own languages by simple language files. If your don't like b1gMail, you can get your money back if you like (up to 14 days after buyiung it).

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your prompt response, from your answer it would then be pointless to download the test version now, correct?. Is there a way to be notified when the new version (not expired) would be available for downloading?

Is the download page still is http://b1gmail.de/demo/trial.htm?
does the "Lauffähig bis zum 01.10.2005" means when the test version will expire?

On another point: do you have an English version of the licence, mainly to understand if it applies to how many servers and/or unlimited domains.

Kind Regards

Ian