No Nonsense CMS

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
Just a small preview.

This week the demo will be online, but I am not clear about how to distribute the software. It might only be a tool offering to my clients, so I cannot promise anything.

The idea is to launch a clean version. Empty database and no templates and styles installed. This way I give you a free SOURCE CODE, but not the working software. You still need to build it they way you like or offer me a fee to install it with data and the templates. We will see.....

The idea was to make a CMS which works fine for me. Probably ModX Mambo and many others are much better. But for soembody who Just want to have a 1-2-3 install and go, I never found a CMS that work perfectly.

Some feature like :saving all the edited pages for any restore manner, are quite new for a CMS.

Attachments

timme

B1G-Software-Kunde
Hehe, Outlook sieht nett aus, ne? ;)

Ist doch schön geworden, nur irgendwie habe ich das mit der SourceFreigabe nicht kapiert?

Es reicht doch ne .sql-Datei und die .php-Files. Kurze ReadMe und gut ist.

Öhm, vllt. findet sich ja auch einer, der einen Installer schreibt.

EDIT:
hmm.. Gebruikers heißt anscheinend doch nicht Geburtstag ^^

Last edited:

timme

B1G-Software-Kunde
Everything I heard sounds so great ;)

When will it be released? This week-end? :D

What about updates, are they as cool as in b1gmail? :baby:

regards, timm

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
The update will not be like b1g i think. I do not want to copy it, but maybe if Patrick give me the script, I might want to make something like the b1gmail update tool ;) hahahaha. Downloading the update and uploading is for me the same as the b1gmail update script. You always need to chmod, so when chmodding it is easier to upload and not to change the dir rights :)

The release will take a while because there will be 2 more changes.
1. extra tool (a blog)
2. making 2 different nncms systems
- one with an image gallery
- one without an image gallery, but with a shopping cart :)

Ciao

timme

B1G-Software-Kunde
mike.ent said:
The update will not be like b1g i think. I do not want to copy it, but maybe if Patrick give me the script, I might want to make something like the b1gmail update tool ;) hahahaha. Downloading the update and uploading is for me the same as the b1gmail update script. You always need to chmod, so when chmodding it is easier to upload and not to change the dir rights :)

The release will take a while because there will be 2 more changes.
1. extra tool (a blog)
2. making 2 different nncms systems
- one with an image gallery
- one without an image gallery, but with a shopping cart :)

Ciao
Hehe, i meant the updater.. yes you're right, this chmodding is unsecure (if you don't chmod back) and takes a lot of time :(

why 2 nncms systems? perhaps someone needs a system with gallery AND shop? (i would use booth)

regards, Timm

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
Yes you would use both, but I never saw a shop with an image gallery website in one! A shop only need some basic info (contact, faq, registration) and a shop with photos and a shopping cart.

An Image gallery perhaps will be something for a personal website, but for a personal website, people will use phpnuke or something......because they believe a portal is cool. The image gallery will be managed on the same way the shop will be displayed. Every page can have a small part of the shop.

NNcms has 1 vision: simplicity! I personally tried almost all the CMS systems. The free ones are very good but not user friendly. Just to damn hard to install and make it your own style. NNcms is is different. You can design your website very easy. When adding the tags (which will be in the documentation when the script will be launched) your CMS is ready. The Default template is desinged with all the addons installed. When you do not like a TOOL, just do not select them and you can make a website only with TEXT information. You can deeplink simply by making tags as <a href="aboutmylife">Click here to read about my life</a>.

When using the Default template, NNcms is installed in 5 minutes. And when the information (TEXT, images, etc) is premade in word, you can just copy it and have your site online within 10 minutes, believe me. I add many tools, so mods are not needed. If you want to use other scripts with NNcms you can just install them and make a link on the NNcms made website to the scripts.

NNcms is specially made for my clients and I believe it is that good to get it launched to suite more websites. When you are quite good in designing a website with html/css/java or whatever, you can make your own NNcms template and after learning where to use which tags, you can do it within 2 hours. Including the installation.

I once tried to use the mediawiki script. It is great and is damn good, but to hard to install and it has features which lots of people do not want. These problems will be gone with NNcms. I do not promise anything and do not want anything like what happends sometimes with B1Gmail. People complaining about almost everything. I understand because they've paid for it. But still. Well I can say even more.......but wait untill I believe the work is done and good enough to use it anywhere.

Simplicity need to work 100% fine to let it be really simple to use ;)

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
To the one who are following this project.
Just want to show you some images from the little shoppingcart and webshop of the NNcms.

It comes with an admin also, just add new product in different folders. You can make a new page and add a SHOP FOLDER as a tool to the page, so you can completly control the shop by yourself. To use the SHOP you need to make a login page and a register page, by adding these tools to any page you want!!

The orders will be saved and you can view them online. There is not a creditcard payment installed or paypall. Just the client pays for the product before it will be send, this is used in holland a lot!

Well enjoy the previews

Attachments