No incoming e-mails in b1gMail

Hi, I installed the trial version of b1gMail 7 and I configured the POP3 account as described in the readme file (with catchall from domains and subdomains redirecting the e-mails to that e-mail account) but, when I send an e-mail from Yahoo Mail I get the message in that e-mail account (I checked with Horde, Roundcube, etc., the webmail programs instaled by default with cPanel X - vers.11.24.4) so redirecting with catchall feature works well, the message are there, in that e-mail account, but b1gMail it seems that don't want to "extract" these messages and send to the specifed client accounts. What can be done to fix this problem?
Thank you.

Hallo,

also ich habe auch das Problem, das ich auf einem Root Server einzig und alleine B1GMail - Testversion 7.0.0 installiert habe.
Server kpl. komplett neu aufgesetzt Debian Lenny

Versand über PHP -Mail funktioniert,

Empfang über Postfix Map Transport funktioniert nicht.

Hat einer da schon Erfahrung warum ???

Warum muss man sich überall freischalten und bekommt keine vernünftige Antwort auf eine einfache Frage ???

Habe eine Testversion und dazu eine einfache Frage gestellt, da kann man doch vom Hersteller eine einfache Antwort dazu erwarten !!!

yaphone

B1G-Software-Kunde
Wäre aber auch schön wenn da jemand antworten würde, ich fühle mich langsam etwas ver****** bitte um Rückmeldung, falls sie das lesen! DANKE!!!