b1gMailServer licence

Peterson

B1G-Software-Kunde
Some how sinds yesterday still status is Validating.

Version (admin plugin): 1.35 Version (Core): (unknown)
License status: Validating...

What do I need to do ?

Best regards,
Peterson

connect to your root server cd /opt/b1gmailserver/bin

type in ./b1gmailserver --pop3 and the exit and the status is valiadted with your aviable features....

/opt/b1gmailserver/bin# ./b1gmailserver --pop3
Error while running b1gMailServer:
MySQL: Table '****.bm60_prefs' doesn't exist

The mail server did`t install the mysql tables how I can inport the tables manuel ? for the b1gmail server

Best regards,
Peterson

So far I know there is none trial version from b1gmailserver available. Only a trial Version from b1gmail 7.0 (without b1gmailserver) is available.

First you must buy a legal license from b1gmail, then you can buy an legal copy of b1gmailserver.

you have installed the b1gmailserver admin ? the tables will be created during the installation of b1gmailserver admin and not during install b1gmailserver

Can it be thats why I installed the server on an other mysql database then the script self?
If yes how I can deinstallt the server and reinstall it again? With my putty.

Best regards,
Perterson

you have installed the b1gmailserver on an other mysql database ? go to /opt/b1gmailserver/conf and edit the database settings to the database off your b1gmail installation and the it should work :)

Ok works .. I get my pop3 acces now and all others to.

but no smtp jet we get this message?

Het bericht kan niet worden verzonden omdat de server het e-mailadres van de afzender heeft geweigerd. Het e-mailadres van de afzender is postmaster@psyrec.com.

Onderwerp 'hoi hoe is het'
Serverfout: 451
Reactie van server: 451 Please try again later
Server: 'mail.psyrec.com'
Fout bij Windows Live Mail, fout-id: 0x800CCC78
Protocol: SMTP
Poort: 26
Beveiligd(SSL): Nee

Last edited:
SMTP #3701 - [****] Disconnected (inbound: 0 / outbound: 0) Today, 20:28:45
SMTP #3701 - [****] Error: 535 Authentication failed Today, 20:28:44
SMTP #3701 - Login attempt as postmaster@psyrec.com failed Today, 20:28:44
SMTP #3701 - [****] AUTH Today, 20:28:44
SMTP #3701 - [****] EHLO Today, 20:28:44
SMTP #3701 - [****] Connected

log messages,

but that can`t be I can recieve with the same login details.

Hi,

please make sure that you have enabled SMTP access in the ACP at "Groups" and that the user account is active and your password is correct.

you client haven´t activate the authentification or your server has not activate the authentification!

How I can do that ? Never did that before and don`t find about it in google for debian_4_x86_64. Thanks for help.

best regards,
Peterson

Back