Help testers needed

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
Dear B1Gmail members and others.

I succesfully tested the B1Gmail software on my system. I also add some nice modules and hacks, specially intergrated on this software (some you will find on this website).

I combined the B1Gsoftware to my other database and completed the website about now (only moding some little styles, etc).

This weekend I want to test the website and I am looking for people who like to play on a website and test it, to see if it works okay.

I need people to walk through all the pages and click on any link or tool on the website. Some bugs, I will never find myself, because I know how to use it perfectly (I made it, the most, so knows how it must be used :rolleyes: ).

You need to become a member and login, and really act like a member. So post, send e-mail, make your own website, etc.

I do really appreciate if anybody want to help me with this.

Please send me an e-mail (or post a reply here) at mike@mesic.nl.
I will e-mail you the details for the test and post it in this forum topic!!

Thanks and hoping for some die hard testers (you can try anything, aint that fun??)

Ciao,

Mike

Last edited:

mike.ent

B1G-Software-Kunde
Hallo Leute,

Die user teil ist so ungefehr fertig.
Bitte besuche www.modelwork.info und teste die website. Hoffe jeder kann mir tips geben, uber fehler.

Bitte lese die Anhange, weil dort steht ein bischen info wie mann das ebste testen kann.

Danke und hoffe auf viel info! :)

Attachments