Frage nach der Lizenz.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
Die erste Frage.
70 €, das ist eine Domain oder ein Server? Ich möchte ein komplettes Paket kaufen. 79 + 70 (ohne Ihre Inserate) + 39 (POP3 SMTP) + 39 (Verkauf von Dienstleistungen)
Ich werde in der Lage sein, diesen Dienst zu einigen meiner Domains verwenden unter einem meiner Server?
Die zweite Frage.
Ich werde in der Lage, in das Control Panel einfügen werben? Ich werde in der Lage, Anzeigen in Ihre Nachrichten einfügen?

Mein großes Ziel, Werbung
---------------------------
The first question.
70 euros, this is one domain or a server? I want to buy a complete package. 79 + 70 (without your advertisements) + 39 (POP3 SMTP) + 39 (sale of services)
I will be able to use this service to several of my domains under one of my server?
The second question.
I will be able to insert into the control panel to advertise? I will be able to insert ads in your messages?

My ultimate goal, advertising my services and software products.

And the last question.
Do you have someone say in Russian? I do not know English. I do not know German.
Your system supports the creation of the Russian language? I will translate all the words in the Russian language, so that my visitors could see the Russian text.
Und die letzte Frage.
Haben Sie jemanden auf Russisch sagen? Ich weiß nicht, Englisch. Ich weiß nicht, Deutsch.
Das System unterstützt die Schaffung der russischen Sprache? Ich werde alle Wörter in der russischen Sprache zu übersetzen, so dass meine Besucher konnten den russischen Text zu sehen.
--------------------------------

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort.

informant

B1G-Software-Kunde
Hi, 70 € are only the Software B1Gmail. You haven´t include a Domain. It´s only the Software.

What you mean with control panel? You use Confixx or Plesk or you mean you use Wordpress or Joomla or a other CMS System?

B1Gmail is a complete eMail CMS System. You can build your design in this CMS.

You can use your own domain(s) and your own server for this software.

regards

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
Du hast mich nicht verstanden. Ihre Lizenz für den Server oder Domäne?
You did not understand me. Your license for the server or domain?

I can create a mail service on the two domains?
Ich kann einen Mail-Service auf den beiden Domänen?

Zum Beispiel. Ich kaufte eine Voll-Lizenz. 79 + 70 + 39 + 39 (kein Fax). Wie viele Domains kann ich einen Mail-Service. Ich brauche zwei Domains (ein Server). Ich muss zwei Lizenzen kaufen und eine Lizenz ist genug?

For example. I purchased a full license. 79 + 70 + 39 + 39 (no fax). How many domains can I create a mail service. I need two domains (one server). I need to buy two licenses or one license is enough?

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
Hi,

one license is valid for one installation, but you can manage multiple domains with one installation.

If you want to install b1gMail twice on your server, you will need two licenses.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
I do not understand, but I liked it.
Das verstehe ich nicht, aber ich mochte es.

Eine andere Frage. Haben Sie eine benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche, so dass wir das Skript in die russische Sprache übersetzen kann?
Another question. Do you have a user-friendly interface so that we can translate your script into the Russian language?

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
Hi,

you can translate the whole script by translating a single language file. By the way, there's an inofficial russian b1gMail community located at http://b1gmail.ru/forum/, they might have a russian language file available for download.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
Thank you.
I looked at the Russian site. The last movement there was in 2009. I can not trust a third party when it comes to software. All the questions I will deal only with you.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
It is possible to limit the number of messages you send?
For example. Free accounts are able to send up to 30 letters a day. If the user has purchased a service, then sends up to 100 letters a day.

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
Hi,

yes, you can set a message throughput limit (the user will have to wait a specific amount of seconds before he is able to send a new message).

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
I'll learn your script and I have a question. You can do a search for the body of the letter? Your search searches only in message headers. Need a good filter messages. Need a filter as in the program Thunderbird.

All business people are getting a lot of letters. It is important to quickly find the desired letter.

Need a search for text messages. Need a color filter. Color does not need to assign drop-down list, and when you click on the message header.

For the end user should be the maximum convenience.

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
Filters and dynamic filter folders are available. Just tick "Intelligent" when creating a folder or have a look at Preferences->Filters in the user account. You can also assign mails to colors.

Full-text body search is not built in for performance reasons but can be added with a third party addon: http://my.b1gmail.com/details/4/

patrick

Staff member
B1G-Software-Kunde
BetterMailSearch is a third party extension developed by another company and needs to be bought separately.

Many more third party addons are available at my.b1gMail.com

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
Super! I am sure that you have already said so, but I repeat, you did an excellent product. If I put a trial version, after buying this version will automatically be converted to a full version?
I want to try your system before you buy.
I really want to buy your system. But all this is too good to be true.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
ups! this only for windows server or Linux server?
I use Linux Server Ubuntu 64 bit 8 Gb operation memory and Direct Admin.

midisa

B1G-Software-Kunde
Please help me!

I installed the script. Works fine. I send mail, but I can not get mail. I get a message that this box does not exist. Perhaps what is not installed the server.
I'm trying to install the server, but I can not connect to the database. I walked up to this point and I can not go further. I enter all the parameters, but the program can not connect to the database. Can I ask you to install the server?

Please enter the login to your b1gMail MySQL database.

Setup could not establish a connection to your MySQL database. Please check your input and try again. Additional error details are provided below.
MySQL error: Host 'server-midisa.midisa.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
--------------------
Setup could not establish a connection to your MySQL database. Please check your input and try again. Additional error details are provided below.
MySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
---------------------
MySQL error: Host 'host178-74-67-76.ais-company.net' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Last edited: