Some questions

Hello everyone

I am some seconds away from buying b1gmail. If someone could answer me the questions that follow, I will be a happy new customer and I will participate in this very active community. I have send many questions to Patrick and always was kind enough to answer me in detail. This time, I choose to post these questions to the forums, in order to also benefit other potential customers from your answers. So, here they are:
Sorry for my English :) ( I am Greek :) )

1) Is it possible to add after date column also a “Size” column, where the size of the message will appear and will also be used as sortable option?
2) Is it possible to have a “Request read receipt” option for each message you send, which you can enable at will for each new message you send?
3) The messages can be flagged? If yes, can also be sorted by this criterion?
4) Is it possible to sort the messages in inbox by having or not attachments?
5) Is there a way to have as an option to have or not displayed the attached images below the message that a b1gmail user receives?
6) Is it possible to create an email from the administration control panel that will appear to the inbox of the newly registered users, when they login for the first time, and it will serve as welcoming message with some informations about the webmail service?
7) Is it possible for the webmail users to block the messages from the administrator?
8) If someone marks every mail as span and not spam they could train the system very good. These “rules” that are derived from the activity of each user, where are they stored? I mean a user can see all these rules, that are derived from his “marking” activity, and change them?
9) Is it possible to take out some actions from the commands pull down menu and create new buttons (like a delete button)? Templates like Yahoostyle do that, or they just change colors? They change also the alignment of the commands and create new buttons, which point to specific actions?
10) The antivirus function is easy to be enabled in a shared hosting environment? It is easy to tell my webhosting provider to enable clamav?
11) The built in antispam system works very good as it is? If I enable it, and without any more innervations from my part, what will be approximately the percentage of the spam that it will block?
12) There are any other plugins for b1gmail which are sold separately from the webmail script? The SMS module is free, right?

Thanks in advance
P.S. these questions derived after extensive testing od the demo version of b1gmail.