New English Customer (upgrade from 5.x)

pillhead

Hey, just purchased B1gmail 6, but I have an old b1gmail 5 installation.

CAn I upgrade some how? I am also using the English module, is this availablei n b1gmail 6?

UNC said:

Okay, sounds good, but I have b1gmail 5 currently, what are the instructions for upgrading my current system to b1gmail 6?

I have purchased and downloaded the b1gmail6 zip file but the instructions are all german, pardon my ignorance but I dont really understand more than 10 words of german ;p

Jens Weber said:
post the instructions, i'll translate it :)

Thanks for the offer, I found a part in the instructions after all that resembelled what I wanted and put it through an online translator, which gave me just enough english words to work out its actually very easy to upgrade, you just upload the new version of b1gmail and run the setup, it does it all for you :))

pillhead said:
Thanks for the offer, I found a part in the instructions after all that resembelled what I wanted and put it through an online translator, which gave me just enough english words to work out its actually very easy to upgrade, you just upload the new version of b1gmail and run the setup, it does it all for you :))

*gg*

yes, it does :D :D :D

Hi,
Just purchased b1g mail 6

I only speak english

How much would installation on my server be

I can pay through paypal half now half when finished.

I currently use b1g mail 5 and would like to upgrade if possible.

If not a new installation would be fine.

thank you

-Joey Stubblefield

email: mindset@gmail.com

Back